HEAD OF TECHNICAL SERVICE
Under direct management of the Operational Manager you are responsible for coordinating and executing:
· The management of three technical service staff and the external maintenance & management specialists so that the set objectives can be achieved
· Ensuring the maintenance of the entire property portfolio
· The execution of all general maintenance activities in the center, on the park and on the houses and the elimination of faults and repairs to equipment, installations, inventory, plumbing, lighting, hinges and locks etc; you cooperate yourself
· The execution, coordination and management of projects including long-term maintenance, planned / preventive maintenance and required functional maintenance
· Compliance with all legal requirements regarding safety, legionella, company emergency plan, low voltage, company emergency services and working with chemicals; you ensure a good relationship and network with the controlling authorities and convince them of content
· inventory management
· The correct administrative handling of the work, the recording of processes and keeping the policy up to date
· You advise the Operational Manager about technical substantive questions, contracts and offers
You manage the team, you are driven, enthusiastic, flexible and know how to motivate and enthuse your environment. You stand firmly in the shoes, take control, work organized and disciplined and love a clean and tidy work environment.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a head of technical service with the following competencies: responsibility, coaching, perseverance, decisive, quick switching in case of calamities, result-oriented, flexible, good communication skills, hospitable, representative, reliable, enthusiastic, cheerful, not 9-5 type and own initiative.
What do we ask?
· A technical MBO / HBO education
· At least 5 years of relevant and demonstrable work experience, preferably in construction / property management
· Knowledge of construction engineering, installation technology and legislation / regulations (Building Decree)
· Flexibility in working hours. Since we are open 365 per year, this also applies to the technical department and work will also take place in the afternoon, evening shift, weekends and public holidays. We also work with a breakdown service / consignment grid (evening, night and weekend callability).
What do we offer you?
· An employment contract for 38 hours per week
· A very varied work environment
· Good primary and secondary employment conditions