A day in Rotterdam
During your stay in Citta Romana you're bad 30 minutes from Rotterdam. Rotterdam is bursting with innovative architecture, art, culture and design, but also has a large and varied selection of shops, attractions, festivals, restaurants and parks. Rotterdam is a city that you can always rediscover below some examples:
- The Market Hall is the first covered market floor of the Netherlands. A place where good food and unique live together in a spectacular arch.After five years of construction, opened on October 1, 2014 the iconic fresh market its doors. The building alone is worth a visit.
- City Hall on the Coolsingel in Rotterdam was built between 1914 and 1920 to a design by Henri Evers. It is one of the few buildings in the center of Rotterdam that have withstood the bombardment of May 14, 1940.It is possible to days and times to get a guided tour are available at the Town Hall itself.
- Museum Rotterdam, the museum is about, for and by Rotterdam, past and present. A museum of the most dynamic city in the Netherlands. A museum that not only cherishes the past but also the present offers all the space.Museum Rotterdam are everywhere in the city and online.
- Museum kijkubus house Rotterdam. The check-cube is the show home of the Blaakse Forest. The interior is specially designed and made to give the visitor an idea of how you can live in a cube house.Manquettes, photo panels and image screens provide additional information about the Blaakse Forest.
- Zuidplein shopping center in Rotterdam. The biggest shopping mall in the Netherlands. There are 165 stores in the sectors fashion, beauty, food, kids and leisure can enjoy shopping there, good food and always experience some fun.
- Maritime Museum Rotterdam. In the Maritime Museum Rotterdam discover the enormous influence of the maritime world in our daily lives. Go on a journey through our maritime past and present in contemporary exhibitions for large and small adventurers. Listen to stories, admire masterpieces from our premier collection or join one of the many activities. The museum is in the oldest and largest museum port in the Netherlands where you're at historic ships and cranes will experience how the international port of Rotterdam began at this spot.
- Rotterdam has its own.citysightseeing-rotterdam.com "> Ho p-on Hop-off City Sightseeing bus tour with red double-decker buses. It is the ideal way to explore the city. The bus travels a fixed route and you can easily see all the tourist highlights where you can up and exit (hop-on hop-off). From the new Central Station to the Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen and the cozy Witte de, via the ferry port to the Harbour hop off- where you for instance can make a harbor tour. Then you hop back in order to drive the Parkkade along the Euromast then you drive across the Erasmus Bridge to the Southbank with the famous building "De Rotterdam" Hotel New York and the District Katendrecht with the SS Rotterdam. After this, along the famous bridge "The Hef" and on the Willem bridge to the world famous Market Hall and Cube Houses. After beholding the very impressive building and the fresh market where you hop back on, to the Coolsingel shopping.
- . 5, "data-mce-mark =" 1 "> Boat Tour Spido middle of the busy traffic of seagoing vessels and barges will experience a special voyage through the largest ports in Europe, you can see the impressive skyline with its imposing buildings glide to you followed through. a unique view of wharves, docks and the hypermodern transhipping of thousands of containers.
- Splash Tour through Rotterdam..splashtours.nl "target =" _ blank "> Splash Tours offers an" other-than-otherwise 'city tour through Rotterdam. A tour with this unique amphibious bus makes for an unforgettable experience for young and old! Splashtours you can see the most special in the urban cycle and most beautiful spots of Rotterdam Then comes the 'splash':.. spectacular dive into the Meuse The bus suddenly turns a seaworthy boat, which continued through the water along the spectacular city skyline sailing!