Find the best tips here! In the area of Resort Città Romana there are many nice events. In order to make sure that you can make the most of your stay, we have listed our tips for you.
- 1 April celebration in Brielle: Every year, the residents of Brielle take you back to the year 1572, when the watergeuzen took the fortress town of Brielle from the Spaniards. On that day, Brielle became the first free city in the Netherlands. In the centre, the conquest is imitated by the inhabitants of Brielle.
- 15 to 18 April Rockanje Live: 4-day festival in Rockanje with music in the large tent on Friday and Saturday. This year, artists like Andre Hazes, Snollebollekes, Alain Clark and Rolf Sanches will take the stage.
- 12, 14 and 16 May Eurovision Songcontest.
- 15 May to 7 June Sculpture garden Heenvliet: Beautiful art is displayed in sculpture garden Ravensteyn. The garden is open from Thursday to Sunday between 12:00-17:00.
- 16 May Rockanje Classics: There are demo-races, with historical motorcycles from the 50’s-60’s. A unique spectacle for young and old.
- Pentecost weekend Horse market Heenvliet: A traditional horse market with activities such as a funfair, an art market, the sculpture garden and a cosy fair.
- 25, 26 and 27 June Concert at Sea
- 4 July Triathlon Hellevoetsluis.
- 26 and 26 July Summer carnival Rotterdam: A day dedicated to the many different cultures in the city of Rotterdam. On this day, a parade of 2.5 kilometres will cross the city, with dancers in beautiful costumes.
- 14 to 16 August Fortress Days Hellevoetsluis: Past and present will meet during this event. There is a large tent with live music, and during the day there is a big fair. Aside from that you can see antique trucks, oldtimers, steam engines and a fleet review.
- 4 to 6 september World Harbour Days Rotterdam: During these days you can see everything the harbours of Rotterdam have to offer. There are demonstrations and you can view various ships. At the end of Saturday evening, there will be fireworks.
- 12 September Open Monuments: On this day, all monuments of Voorne Putten will be open for visits. See the monuments and learn everything about their history.
- 19 September Big Band Festival Brielle: In the afternoon there will be performances by 4 big bands, which will then be evaluated by a jury. In the evening there will be even mroe music!