July 28, 2020
- Please do not visit our Resort when you are having a cold or when you are having flu symptoms
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow
- Use paper towels
- Keep 1,5 meters distance of other people
- You have to be a household in order to stay in a house with the maximum number of persons what the house has capacity for.
- In case of not being a household, you are obligated to observe the 1.5 meters social distance in the house
- No group formation if you are not one household, keep 1.5 meters distance from each other
- No music outside
- No nuisance to local residents
- Do not place waste outside, the waste needs to be put in the waste bins on the Resort
- It is not allowed to walk around the Resort with opened alcoholic drinks
May 28, 2020
We are looking forward to welcome you at Resort Città Romana this summer. We will have to adhere to the RIVM guidelines for our staff and for you as a guest. We need your cooperation in this. The standard rules also apply to our Resort:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze inside your elbow
- Use tissue paper to blow your nose and then throw it away.
- Don’t shake hands
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others
- Stay at home with colds
When you come to check in, we ask you to come to our reception with 1 person. We work according to the guidelines of the RIVM, so that the distance will be guaranteed. We also ask you to be the first to disinfect your hands on arrival in our restaurant. Do you suffer from flu symptoms? Then we request you not to come to our center building.
Swimming pool & Massage salon & Beautysalon
Our pool is open according to normal opening hours. Reservations are required and you can swim for a maximum of 45 minutes. A maximum of 3 people from different households are allowed in our pool.
Are you with your family? Then you can reserve a time block to swim alone with your family.
Reservations can be made 24 hours in advance at our reception or via email@example.com
You can use our sauna on reservation. Make your reservation at our reception.
Both massage salon and beauty salon work on reservation as you are used to.
Our restaurant is open. It is not mandatory to make a reserveation, but we advise you to do so to avoid disappointment.
You can make a reservation by calling +31181-334444 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your group consists of one household, we can offer a table for up to 6 people.
If your group consists of different households, we can offer a table for up to 4 people.
We work with different shifts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. For example, there is a shift from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM and from 8:00 PM till Closing time.
When you make a reservation we will ask you with which group you are coming.
On arrival we conduct a check-up conversation with all guests. In that conversation we ask you the following questions:
- Have you or a housemate recently had one of the following symptoms: cough, colds, fever and / or shortness of breath?
- Have you or a housemate had the coronavirus in the past 14 days and has this been diagnosed?
If you have to answer yes to one or more of these questions, please cancel the reservation and not come to our restaurant.
If all questions can be answered with no, we ask you to disinfect your hands and you will be guided to your table.
At the table you will receive a short explanation about the use of our toilets and payment options. If children are present, we kindly request that they remain at the table.
Staff of restaurant Duinhoek may come within 1.5 meters of the guest, as we will avoid this as much as possible, there are situations where this is impossible. If you still want to guarantee the 1.5 meters, we will place a separate serving table with you where you can pick up your ordered products.
We will of course take care of all hygiene measures and ensure that you can enjoy delicious food with us again in our restaurant or on our terrace!
Monday to Thursday:
Open at 08:30 AM, closes at 10:30 PM
Friday Saturday Sunday:
Open at 08:30 AM, closes at 11:00 PM
The kitchen closes 1 hour before the restaurant closes.